Monday, January 3, 2011

TO WORK OR NOT TO WORK, THAT IS THE QUESTION;

i have been such a lazy bum these past few days. i wake up pretty late. and then attempt to exercise before deciding to take a break which ends up to be 2 hours crapping on the computer. after that i eat and then probably watch some tv and yeahh, story of my life.

although i do have a lot of plans in mind, i haven't really succeeded in doing most of them.

for example, my driving licence, would you believe that i have not yet registered? i know, moronic right?

and then the whole baking course thing, i have no one to take me to the place where i'm supposed to embrace my baking side.

and gym. my mo has no time to take me to the gym.

yaaaaaaaaa. its getting really annoying. >;(

anyways. today, i went to The Store to buy bread and nutella, i ran into Farhaqqi* again. this has got to be at least my 4th time in two weeks and i'm starting to think that he might get the wrong idea. i just always have things to buy and The Store is really really practical for me. back to the story, ok so, ran into isn't probably the word i should use. its more like i lined up at the cashier where he was working. i swear it was because it was the shortest line and not because i'm interested in him whatsoever. (defensive much?) XD

conversations starts;

me; heyy
farhaqqi; kau ni, asyik beli barang je. bila nak kerjanya?
me; WOIIIII. 

haha. sabar je kan. suka hati je kutuk orang. its not that i don;t want to work, its just that my mom thinks that i won;t have time for my driving lessons and all the other stuff i want to do. but after hearing how much he was paid, i think my mom just may have changed her mind. haha. so, before you know it, you might just be seing me in The Store at the cashier counter next to farhaqqi, counting change. ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment