Friday, January 21, 2011

UPDATES

UPDATES

yesss. its true. i'm the laziest person to update her own blog. even with all the free time, i find myself giving ridiculous excuses for not blogging. sorry. o.o

anywayyss.

a lot has happened.
uhhh. not that much actually. haha. i finally started my driving lessons which is of course a.w.e.s.o.m.e :D i really didn't expect driving to be so...exciting? haha. my instructor was nice. strict, but nice. well, he laughed at me most of the time. that's better than being mad right?

i'm going to Singapore soon. and i'm gonna watch Super Junior's SUPER SHOW 3 there.mosh pit tickets baby. haha. yeaa, be jealoous biatches.

and hopefully next month i'm gonna get myself a job at my local clinic. as an assistant hopefully. and i'm gonna do some volunteer work at the hospital. really looking forward to that. :)

i have also decided that i'll take things one step at a time. although i envy a little (A LOT) of my friends and ehem ehem cousin who are already in college. i just remind myself that i have my own reasons to wait and that i should just be really happy for them. so, while i'm waiting, i'm really enjoying myself spending time with my family. it seems that last year, i cared more than my examinations than my sick grandmother. how sad was that girl right?

i'm planning to start my japanese class and violin class but i think i will do that in february too. cause i have spent a hell lot of money this month and i want to give my mom a break. so yeahh. i might not know where i'm sailling too. but at least i'm sailing smoothly. for now. C:

ohh. and i think i really really want to go for Justin Bieber's concert. i'm not THAT much of a fangirl but i think he's worth it to check out live. takers? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment